- Building 7 & CTV and PGG buildings Canterbury
- Who needs 80,000 FBI files on Saudi?
- The Great Thermate Debate
- ??? is an inside job – roger morris [REDACTED]
- Another massive high-rise fire; no collapse, no surprise, no inside job here
- 9/11: See the Evidence – The Exhibition
- I was absolutely shocked what I read, calls to release secret 911 documents
- Pentagon Attack
- Ask the brokers what happened to flight MH370
- Remote drones, why not remote planes?
- Which country would arrest Sir Winston Churchill?
- CTV, PGG, and WTC 7 compared
- MH370 Conspiracy has one of the same signature as 9/11
- Bomb Scare In Wellington
- 911 Truth VUW Conspiracy Course
- Building 7 and Twin Towers site map
- Comparing damage after WTC7 fires with Windsor, Oriental, Insterstate towers
- Wellywood Truth Sign
- Building WTC 7 for your self
- 9/11 Architects Video
- Face book tracking your every move
- 1st responders bared from 9/11 rememerance
- Cambridge Pressure Group
- And this did not fall down in Tottenham either
- Lord Christopher Monckton @ PRNIZ Wellington 2011
Who needs 80,000 FBI… on Pentagon Attack Curtis on Boycott spying Murdoch unidentifiedbeerdrin… on Which country would arrest Sir… laci on Pentagon Attack Wellington News on Building 7 and Twin Towers sit…
Monthly Archives: August 2011
As the financial supremacists carry on with their attempted theft of the wealth of the citizens of the world, pockets of both resistance and awareness are popping up, like the effervescence that occurs as a fizzy drinks bottle is opened, … Continue reading
Notice the flames licking the insides of this steel framed building in Tottenham, London. But guess what happened afterwards ….
It is a great shame that PRNIZ applied Chatham House Rules to their hosting of Lord Christopher Monckton`s speech yesterday, as that means I cannot provide you a link to a video of the event, or write about what went … Continue reading
The Fisherman’s Table Restaurant along Oriental Parade in Wellington provides great value meals, with great views and at a very reasonable price too. The restaurant is very well known and a favourite with many Wellingtonians and tourists alike. Whilst eating … Continue reading
What pressure has been applied to PRINZ to cause them to make tomorrows lunchtime talk in by Lord Monckton’s in Wellington to be held under Chatham House Rules – no reporting, no recording? Update: A good report of Lord Christopher … Continue reading